The location of the coop is in the heart of the growing areas in Huehue. From the City of Huehue it takes about 2 hours to get to the down and requires a 4x4 truck. Using the word rough to describe the road is an understatement.
The average farm size in the region is about 1 hectare. All the coffee processed individually by each farmer and sun dried in small batches one each farm.
- Region: Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- Process: Fully Washed
- Elevation: 1500 - 1800 meters
- Drying method: Sun Dried on Patios
- Nuts, toffee and chocolate round out this complex coffee.
- Medium body finish with a very pleasant after taste.