The coffees from the Yirgacheffe region, located at the central-southern part of the county, reveal a very special character and unique cup profile that justify the fame of being some of the best coffees in the world. This coffee come from a single washing station from the Koke cooperative. It was founded in 1975 and joined the Yirgacheffe Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union (YCFCU) in 2002. It currently has 828 member farmers, who grow their coffee organically on plots of land under 4 hectares.
- Region: Ethiopia, Yirgacheffe
- Process: Fully Washed
- Elevation: 1750 - 2300 meters
- Drying method: Raised Beds
- Complex floral and citrus front end notes.
- Black tea mouth feel and texture finish, a truly unique coffee!