Colombia accounts for one of the largest coffee producing countries in the world and rightly so. These coffees continue to impress us and our customers! This particular coffee is bold and has an amazingly sweet flavour overall. Top that with some fruity notes and you have yourself a nougat bar straight off the shelf.
This is such a versatile coffee that we have it in all three of our blends. Because Colombia has been in the coffee game for such a long time, the processing methods and market sellers are super efficient and clever, making them easy enough to come by and sell you our customers.
We are very proud of this coffee that we know you will enjoy with all brewing methods from drip to espresso to cold brew.
As a medium roast, our Colombia single origin sits at 18 on the Roast Vision Scale and 73 on the Agtron Gourmet Colour Scale laid out by the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA).
- Milk chocolate, sweet from start to finish, caramel and nougat
- Species: 100% Arabica
- Process: Fully Washed and Machine Dried
- Certification: Rainforest Alliance
- Roast level: 73 Agtron Scale, 18 Medium
- Brewing Recommendations: Drip, Immersion, Espresso